Terms of Service
Welcome to the Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth website. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
The content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, is the property of Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any content on our website without our prior written consent.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use of Our Website
You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website to engage in any illegal activity or to harass, abuse, or harm others. You may not transmit any viruses or other harmful code to our website.
- The materials on Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth web site are provided "as is". Carlin Brown makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Carlin Brown does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Carlin Brown or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth Internet site, even if Carlin Brown or a Carlin Brown authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carlin Brown does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Carlin Brown may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Carlin Brown does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Carlin Brown has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carlin Brown of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected].
1. What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect information about your device, such as your IP address and browser type. We also collect information about how you interact with our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on. If you contact us through our website, we may collect additional information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
2. How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect to improve our website and provide better services to our
Specifically, we may use your information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Send you marketing communications about our services
- Analyze user behavior to improve our website and services
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights
3. How do we share your information?
We may share your information with third-party service providers that assist us with our website and services. These service providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose. We may also share your information if required by law or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights, or prevent illegal activity.
4. How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
5. What are your rights?
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information below.
6. How can you contact us?
Carlin Brown Removals Bournemouth